|RASSEGNA BIBLIOGRAFICA - DIETA E PREVENZIONE 2016
- NEW: Borgi L, et al. Fruit and Vegetable Consumption and the Incidence of Hypertension. Hypertension. 2016 Feb;67(2):288-93.
- NEW: Nowak V, et al. Review of food composition data for edible insects. Food Chem. 2016 Feb 15;193:39-46.
- NEW: Brown RC, et al. Nut consumption is associated with better nutrient intakes. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 14;115(1):105-12.
- NEW: Kouris-Blazos A, Belski R. Health benefits of legumes and pulses with a focus on Australian sweet lupins. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2016;25(1):1-17.
- Du H, et al. Fresh Fruit Consumption and Major Cardiovascular Disease in China. N Engl J Med. 2016 Apr 7;374(14):1332-43.
- Würtz AM, et al. Substitutions of red meat, poultry and fish and risk of myocardial infarction. Br J Nutr. 2016 Mar 7:1-8. [Epub ahead of print].
- Appleby PN, et al. Mortality in vegetarians and comparable nonvegetarians in the United Kingdom. Am J Clin Nutr. 2016 Jan;103(1):218-30.
- Park E, et al. Effects of grape seed extract beverage on blood pressure and metabolic indices in individuals with pre-hypertension: a randomised, double-blinded, two-arm, parallel, placebo-controlled trial. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 28;115(2):226-38.
- Mayhew AJ, et al. A systematic review and meta-analysis of nut consumption and incident risk of CVD and all-cause mortality. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 28;115(2):212-25.
- Sotos-Prieto M, et al. Changes in Diet Quality Scores and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Among US Men and Women. Circulation. 2015 Dec 8;132(23):2212-9.
- Del Gobbo LC, et al. Effects of tree nuts on blood lipids, apolipoproteins, and blood pressure: systematic review, meta-analysis, and dose-response of 61 controlled intervention trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Dec;102(6):1347-56.
- Tyrovolas S, et al. The Role of Energy Balance in Successful Aging Among Elderly Individuals: The Multinational MEDIS Study. J Aging Health. 2015 Dec;27(8):1375-91.
- Wang H, et al. Longitudinal association of dairy consumption with the changes in blood pressure and the risk of incident hypertension: the Framingham Heart Study. Br J Nutr. 2015 Dec 14;114(11):1887-99.
- Dahl WJ, Stewart ML. Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Health Implications of Dietary Fiber. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015 Nov;115(11):1861-70.
- Larsson SC, Ĺkesson A, Wolk A. Egg consumption and risk of heart failure, myocardial infarction, and stroke: results from 2 prospective cohorts. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Nov;102(5):1007-13.
- Li Y, et al. Saturated Fats Compared With Unsaturated Fats and Sources of Carbohydrates in Relation to Risk of Coronary Heart Disease: A Prospective Cohort Study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015 Oct 6;66(14):1538-48.
- Brüll V, et al. Effects of a quercetin-rich onion skin extract on 24 h ambulatory blood pressure and endothelial function in overweight-to-obese patients with (pre-)hypertension: a randomised double-blinded placebo-controlled cross-over trial. Br J Nutr. 2015 Oct 28;114(8):1263-77.
- Grosso G, Estruch R. Nut consumption and age-related disease. Maturitas. 2016 Feb;84:11-6.
- Padwal R, Hackam D, Khan N, Tobe S. Primary prevention of CVD: modification of diet in people with hypertension. BMJ Clin Evid. 2016 Jan 5;2016. pii: 0214.
- Rabassa M, et al. Association of habitual dietary resveratrol exposure with the development of frailty in older age: the Invecchiare in Chianti study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Dec;102(6):1534-42.
- Jacques PF, et al. Dietary flavonoid intakes and CVD incidence in the Framingham Offspring Cohort. Br J Nutr. 2015 Nov 14;114(9):1496-503.
- Ganjre A, et al. Anti-carcinogenic and Anti-bacterial Properties of Selected Spices: Implications in Oral Health. Clin Nutr Res. 2015 Oct;4(4):209-15.
- Hollan I, et al. Prevention of cardiovascular disease in rheumatoid arthritis. Autoimmun Rev. 2015 Oct;14(10):952-69.
- Jamshed H, et al. Dietary Almonds Increase Serum HDL Cholesterol in Coronary Artery Disease Patients in a Randomized Controlled Trial. J Nutr. 2015 Oct;145(10):2287-92.
- Reid IR, Bristow SM, Bolland MJ. Calcium supplements: benefits and risks. J Intern Med. 2015 Oct;278(4):354-68.
- Ma Y, He FJ, MacGregor GA. High salt intake: independent risk factor for obesity? Hypertension. 2015 Oct;66(4):843-9.
- Anderson CA, et al. Effects of a behavioral intervention that emphasizes spices and herbs on adherence to recommended sodium intake: results of the SPICE randomized clinical trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Sep;102(3):671-9.
- Hollænder PL, Ross AB, Kristensen M. Whole-grain and blood lipid changes in apparently healthy adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Sep;102(3):556-72.
- Thorning TK, et al. Diets with high-fat cheese, high-fat meat, or carbohydrate on cardiovascular risk markers in overweight postmenopausal women: a randomized crossover trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Sep;102(3):573-81.
- Yu D, et al. Dietary isoflavones, urinary isoflavonoids, and risk of ischemic stroke in women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Sep;102(3):680-6.