|RASSEGNA BIBLIOGRAFICA - ALIMENTAZIONE E CANCRO 2016
- NEW:: Beyaz S, et al. High-fat diet enhances stemness and tumorigenicity of intestinal progenitors. Nature. 2016 Mar 3;531(7592):53-8.
- NEW:: Carr PR, et al. Meat subtypes and their association with colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2016 Jan 15;138(2):293-302.
- NEW::Vance TM, et al. Intake of dietary antioxidants is inversely associated with biomarkers. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 14;115(1):68-74.
- NEW:: Merritt MA, et al. Nutrient-wide association study of 57 foods. Am J Clin Nutr. 2016 Jan;103(1):161-7.
- NEW:: Dik VK, et al. Frequent Use of Antibiotics Is Associated with Colorectal Cancer Risk. Dig Dis Sci. 2016 Jan;61(1):255-64.
- NEW:: Dai Q, et al. Dietary magnesium, calcium. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 28;115(2):342-50.
- Shivappa N, et al. Inflammatory potential of diet and risk for hepatocellular cancer in a case-control study from Italy. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 28;115(2):324-31.
- Emaus MJ, et al. Vegetable and fruit consumption and the risk of hormone receptor-defined breast cancer in the EPIC cohort. Am J Clin Nutr. 2016 Jan;103(1):168-77.
- Tantamango-Bartley Y, et al. Are strict vegetarians protected against prostate cancer? Am J Clin Nutr. 2016 Jan;103(1):153-60.
- Shivappa N, et al. Dietary inflammatory index and endometrial cancer risk in an Italian case-control study. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan 14;115(1):138-46.
- Aggarwal A, et al. Active vitamin D potentiates the anti-neoplastic effects of calcium in the colon: A cross talk through the calcium-sensing receptor. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2016 Jan;155(Pt B):231-8.
- Fang X, et al. Landscape of dietary factors associated with risk of gastric cancer: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Eur J Cancer. 2015 Dec;51(18):2820-32.
- Hernandez AV, et al. Insulin resistance and endometrial cancer risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Cancer. 2015 Dec;51(18):2747-58.
- Kenfield SA, et al. Development and Application of a Lifestyle Score for Prevention of Lethal Prostate Cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015 Nov 17;108(3).
- Yang L, et al. Red and Processed Meat Consumption Increases Risk for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: A PRISMA-Compliant Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies. Medicine (Baltimore). 2015 Nov;94(45):e1729. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000001729.
- Ben Q, et al. Association Between Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables and Risk of Colorectal Adenoma: A PRISMA-Compliant Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies. Medicine (Baltimore). 2015 Oct;94(42):e1599. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000001599.
- Eid N, et al. Impact of palm date consumption on microbiota growth and large intestinal health: a randomised, controlled, cross-over, human intervention study. Br J Nutr. 2015 Oct 28;114(8):1226-36.
- Cadeau C, et al. Interaction between current vitamin D supplementation and menopausal hormone therapy use on breast cancer risk: evidence from the E3N cohort. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Oct;102(4):966-73.
- Steinmaus C, et al. Obesity and excess weight in early adulthood and high risks of arsenic-related cancer in later life. Environ Res. 2015 Oct;142:594-601.
- Wozniak MB, et al. Alcohol consumption and the risk of renal cancers in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition (EPIC). Int J Cancer. 2015 Oct 15;137(8):1953-66.
- Basse C, Arock M. The increasing roles of epigenetics in breast cancer: Implications for pathogenicity, biomarkers, prevention and treatment. Int J Cancer. 2015 Dec 15;137(12):2785-94.
- Kiyabu GY, et al. Fish, n - 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and n - 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids intake and breast cancer risk: The Japan Public Health Center-based prospective study. Int J Cancer. 2015 Dec 15;137(12):2915-26.
- Norat T, et al. European Code against Cancer 4th Edition: Diet and cancer. Cancer Epidemiol. 2015 Dec;39 Suppl 1:S56-66.
- Braganza MZ, et al. Adolescent and mid-life diet and subsequent risk of thyroid cancer in the NIH-AARP diet and health study. Int J Cancer. 2015 Nov 15;137(10):2413-23.
- Kunzmann AT, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of colorectal cancer and incident and recurrent adenoma in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian Cancer Screening Trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Oct;102(4):881-90.
- Wu S, et al. Citrus consumption and risk of basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin. Carcinogenesis. 2015 Oct;36(10):1162-8.
- Duarte-Salles T, et al. Dietary fat, fat subtypes and hepatocellular carcinoma in a large European cohort. Int J Cancer. 2015 Dec 1;137(11):2715-28.
- Leenders M, et al. Subtypes of fruit and vegetables, variety in consumption and risk of colon and rectal cancer in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition. Int J Cancer. 2015 Dec 1;137(11):2705-14.
- Yang M, et al. Dairy intake after prostate cancer diagnosis in relation to disease-specific and total mortality. Int J Cancer. 2015 Nov 15;137(10):2462-9.
- Keum N, et al. Egg intake and cancers of the breast, ovary and prostate: a dose-response meta-analysis of prospective observational studies. Br J Nutr. 2015 Oct 14;114(7):1099-107.
- Pillay V, et al. Carcinogenic nitrosamines in traditional beer as the cause of oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma in black South Africans. S Afr Med J. 2015 Sep 21;105(8):656-8.